- Alberta Health Services, APHP, Maternal Mortality: Deaths of women during pregnancy, childbirth and within one year after pregnancy - Alberta 1998-2011.
- Alberta Health ‘Alberta Congenital Anomalies Surveillance System: Tenth Report, 1997 to 2011’.
- Public Health Agency of Canada. Perinatal Health Indicators for Canada 2013 (A Report from the Canadian Perinatal Surveillance System).
- Public Health Agency of Canada. Congenital Anomalies in Canada 2013
- Public Health Agency of Canada. The Canadian Hospitals Maternity Policies and Practices Survey (CHMPPS) report, 2012.
- Public Health Agency of Canda. Perinatal Health Indicators for Canada 2011 and Erratum. To obtain hard copies of the report, please contact:
Maternal and Infant Health Section
Health Surveillance and Epidemiology Division
Centre for Chronic Disease Prevention and Control
Health Promotion and Chronic Disease Prevention Branch
Public Health Agency of Canda
200 Eglantine Driveway
Jeanne Mance Building, 10th Floor, A.L. 1910D
Ottawa, ON K1A 0K9
Fax: (613) 941-9927
- Public Health Agency of Canada. What Mother's Say: The Canadian Maternity Experiences Survey. Ottawa, 2009
- Alberta Health
Alberta Congenital Anomalies Surveillance System Ninth Report: 1997-2009
The APHP has worked collaboratively with Alberta Health
on the following reports:
Health Research Organizations
- The Canadian Institute for Health Information (CIHI) has released the Highlights of 2010-2011 Selected Indicators Describing the Birthing Process in Canada, June 2012.
- Institue of Health Economics Report, Assistive Reproductive Technologies: A Literature Review and Database Analysis, January 2009
- Institute of Health Economics Report, Determinants and Prevention of Low Birth Weight: A Synopsis of the Evidence, December 2008.
- Institue of Health Economics Report, Consensus Statement on Healthy
Mothers, Healthy Babies: How to Prevent Low Birthweight, 2007
- The Alberta Centre for Child, Family and Community Research has released "Reproduction in Alberta: A Look at the Preconception, Prenatal and Postnatal Periods", June 2006